RE: testing new computer

  • Subject: RE: testing new computer
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:14:13 -0500

Must be catching
	New computer system here as well. Old one was 8 or 9 years
old....could not handle all the new updates that come in every week. Gave up
and joined the back to college crowd.
	In between rains I am back out there pulling weeds and cleaning up
in the mornings. Too hot and humid to be out in the garden in the
afternoons. Still cutting grass like it was spring. Garden is the most lush
it has ever been for this time of the year.
	Veggies are strange tasting this year....cukes are bitter. Mellon
little taste. Corn is small and tasteless, bit tough.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com