Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:01:44 -0400

When I finally saw a doctor, he said that the heel pads were exactly the wrong thing, even though it looked right. He said that a good arch support was needed to encourage the stretch, and that the heel pad did the opposite.

He also gave me a bunch of stretching exercises. They helped a lot, but don't overdo them or they make it worse.