Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:20:06 -0500

What then is PF, in the muscle or bone ?

Plantar fasciitis (PLAN-tur fas-e-I-tis) is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves pain and inflammation of a thick band of tissue, called the plantar fascia, which runs across the bottom of your foot - connecting your heel bone to your toes.

Plantar fasciitis causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your very first steps in the morning. Once your foot limbers up, the pain of plantar fasciitis normally decreases, but it may return after long periods of standing or after getting up from a seated position.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>