Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:26:49 -0500

Good descriptions.
My problem began showing up when they switched my job to a sit-down thing. When sitting I need my feet up. The footrest they gave me was ergonomic but impossible to use because it kept rolling; wouldn't lock. So I brought in a hard rubbermaid stepstool. Resting my heels on that all the time seemed to trigger it, though I'm sure it originated with some of the flat shoes I usually wear.

neIN, Zone 5