Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:50:50 -0700

Could you make a beanbag type stop for the ergonomic footrest? I don't know anything about PF ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Plantar Fasciitis

Good descriptions.
My problem began showing up when they switched my job to a sit-down thing. When sitting I need my feet up. The footrest they gave me was ergonomic but impossible to use because it kept rolling; wouldn't lock. So I brought in a hard rubbermaid stepstool. Resting my heels on that all the time seemed to trigger it, though I'm sure it originated with some of the flat shoes I usually wear.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5