RE: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: RE: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:45:15 -0700

I can relate but I don't have any suggestions to offer. Just like you I
had the same thing happen to me for about a year, finally figured out
what it was but by the time I got around to deciding I ought to go in
for it, the problem gradually faded away. I still don't know what
happened to fix it, but it's never reoccurred. Hopefully the exercises
you found will help you. You might try a few yoga exercises to stretch
your calf and other leg muscles too, they're easy to do at home and you
don't have to buy any equipment.

Cyndi