RE: just checking

  • Subject: RE: just checking
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:46:58 -0700

Yay Gene!! Good for you!

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Gene Bush
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 1:01 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] just checking

	While not completely successful in my efforts to get the weeds
out
of my garden, I think it is looking the best it ever has for this time
of
the year. Looking pretty lush, full, and green right now. Normally this
time
of the year it is beginning to look pretty ratty from drought. Certainly
no
lack of moisture this year. This past week we work outside until about
noon
and head back inside for the afternoon.
	I graduated couple of weeks back. Had my mediport removed after
six
months check up returned clean. All treatments ended in mid February. A
bit
like pushing against something and having it suddenly
removed......perhaps a
new project in the hardscape is in order as a marker.
	I did not place orders in the garden catalogs this past year
thinking there was a possibility I would not be here to garden. Almost
have
my holding area where I have been stashing stuff ordered and impulse
purchased cleared out...what will the world come to??

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com