Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:52:13 -0500

Nothing lasts does it? The car needed a new EGR valve and a heat sensor for the crakshaft (of course, located under the transmission) Now it needs a solenoid for under the break pedal. That's after 8 years. I guess a bit of heel pain and back problems are to be expected after many years of use, eh?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5