Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:01:48 -0500

I rarely go barefoot except around the house, but even then I often wear slippers, but of course they are flat. I never wear flip flops or anything that doesn't have an enclosed heel and I never wear heels, high or otherwise. I wear a shoe with good arches in winter but not usually spring through fall. Then I usually wear canvas slip-ons which are flat. I wore them for yard work too unless I was using a shovel. Now I usually wear shoes with good support for the yard. Thanks to all of you for your "support"!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>