From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of holmesbm@usit.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] just checking

All providers of advice for caregivers emphasize that the caregiver NEEDS
time off.  It is important for their health.  Do you have a friend who
could step in every other day?  Dinners could be made in advance so that
wouldn't be a problem.  Are there any students still around who would like
to learn more about nursery work?  What about someone from your church?  Or
a relative?