From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] just checking

An entrance arch sounds lovely. Poetic, too - entrance to a new life.

I don't know whether you have a Lowes or other store with a large lumber
section, but an acquaintance found a design that she liked, took pictures
and measurements of it, and brought it to Lowe's. She went a couple of times

and found an old guy that was really into carpentry.
They were able to find all the pieces that she needed with just a little
custom cutting. I don't know whether that would work for you, but it would
certainly be less than $2500.