Re: Need Tech Q answered

  • Subject: Re: Need Tech Q answered
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

Here is what a google search came up with:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Music/4520-7899_7-5513972-1.html

Here is a listing - if you scroll down- of free programs.  Of course, I have
no idea if any work or not...or if they will add some type of adware to your
system either.

http://www.vicman.net/download/5712/

Donna