Re: way OT

  • Subject: Re: way OT
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:39:51 -0400

If you have the whole series, they're probably worth quite a bit. If some are missing, the price goes down, but even individual books are often worth a lot to a collector that's missing one from their set.

We have a good rare book place in the next town over. You might check and see whether you do, too. And there's always ABE books.

Please, whatever you do, don't toss them. There are still whole worlds inside those books for someone to read.