Re: Movie - A Chemical Reaction

  • Subject: Re: Movie - A Chemical Reaction
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:25:57 -0500

Looks interesting Daryl. When we moved into this house we had to completely rip out the lawn and start from scratch and we knew next to nothing about such things. Once the new lawn came in, we thought we should take good care of it by hiring a lawn service. They promptly killed several of our rosebushes, so we decided to try it ourselves. Since I started caring for the lawn myself I have used only organic materials on it.

Besides the traumas that are covered in this movie, I have always preferred organic materials simply because I figured that, if I misapplied, there was little chance of damage. I feel much safer all-around with organic materials on my property. That's not to say I don't resort to a chemical once in a great while, but it's only when necessary, usually a contact killer applied only to the beastie.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5