Hello

Hi Melody-Testing 123....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:49 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] New email address for first time in 15 years

Dear all:  I am finally changing email addresses for the first time in my
computing life...have been with the same one for over 15 years but they have
made some horrible changes in the last year or so that don't seem to be
getting any better.  And of course, the new email can't find the old email
in
order to import all my contacts.  So I am asking that if you get this email
from me, please respond with a "Hello" to my new email address @;
mhobertmellecker@gmail.com
Thanks so much.

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through
which
God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." ~George Washington
Carver

Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click
now.
Photography School
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/FgElN1g44Jf1dCCP56Ck2qCVStKnOEXWYCU19oQ3UM2o7Tg
GNR3XfCvFgk/