Re: Fire Season

  • Subject: Re: Fire Season
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:27:24 -0500

I grow this one. Red = ripe.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Aug 28, 2009, at 6:13 PM, Kitty wrote:

Cyndi,
How can you tell when peppers are ready to pick. I have on e Black Pearl pepper plant. some of the pearls have turned an interesting shade of red - almost like you can see through the skin. It is generally grownas an ornamental but I understand they are edible, but very hot. When should these be harvested?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>