Re: autumn planting....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: autumn planting....
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 18:03:07 -0700

Borderline?

On Aug 1, 2010, at 5:56 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Kitty is correct. The ship date for my autumn planting HCG order is 9/20. Trying to plant anything now (w/ 100+ temps) would be borderline crazy.

I think the subject was titled autumn planting because Pam was referring to plants she ordered to be delivered for autumn planting. Not right now.
Still...
Here in neIN autumn is considered Late Sep-October-early Nov. But autumn
planting for perennials is late Aug-September.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>