Re: Happy belated Birthday
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy belated Birthday
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:03:47 EDT

Thanks, Donna.  I've had so many that I just try to ignore them.
I finished up my latest indexing job in this crazy summer and
spent an hour in the garden, which has been sadly neglected.
Chet has promised to take me out to lunch later this week, but
I expect to spend today just trying to catch up on odds and
ends.
Thanks again,
Auralie

In a message dated 8/3/2010 5:55:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,