Re: Jobs
gardenchat@hort.net

LOL - yeah darlin' you pretty much answered your own question....
both sound like good options which is not a horribly bad position to be in,
n'est pas?   Do keep us posted, it does sound very exciting.  I will venture
that if I was offered the opportunity to work from home, I'd jump on it like
a duck on a Junebug.   :-)

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX