Re: Summer hibernation?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Summer hibernation?
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:26:53 -0400

It's too hot here in Georgia. Except for 2 days, we've had months with every day over 90 and most nights in the mid 70's. And the mosquitoes are really fierce. Just going out to get the mail is letting ones self in for a bloodletting. I was out taking a few pictures this morning and got 3 on my forehead with one slap.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>