Re: Summer hibernation?
  • Subject: Re: Summer hibernation?
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:51:06 -0500

LOL Daryl amen on those miserable 6 legged vultures.  Cyndi - I figure it's
just too boring to say - hi guys, still hotter than bejesus here.  watering
again.  yadda, yadda. every friggin' day.   My HCG order comes in the week
of 9/20 so may have something interesting (or at least different) to share
by then.  Oh, I do have to have the back of the house leveled here in a few
weeks, it's really dropped in the past month.
But this is also kind of boring I guess.....

> It's too hot here in Georgia. Except for 2 days, we've had months with
> every day over 90 and most nights in the mid 70's. And the mosquitoes are
> really fierce. Just going out to get the mail is letting ones self in for a
> bloodletting. I was out taking a few pictures this morning and got 3 on my
> forehead with one slap.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95
> CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>

Pam Evans