Re: Happy belated Birthday
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy belated Birthday
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 06:59:31 -0700

I was traveling on my birthday and don't remember if I said thanks for the wishes. It was a good week, then a week or 2 later, I went to my __th class reunion. Good to see most of my classmates. Biggest surprise was one fellow's young fiance and 9 month old child. Not sure why, just tickled my funny bone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>