Re: Hibernation still in effect
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hibernation still in effect
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:54:24 -0500

Andrea, I'm also sooo sorry about the job. It probably wasn't for you -- at least that's the way I look at it. However, I know you feel really bad right now. About mosquitoes -- I've always wondered why they along with other bugs steer clear of me. Well the other day I looked up patchouli's insect repellant properties and I discovered that it's a natural insecticide! I've only been wearing it for over 40 years (old hippie that I am). The article I read also said patchouli incense was a repellant for fleas in the house. I guess I'll have to put away the Nag Champa. <LOL>
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>