RE: Hibernation still in effect
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Hibernation still in effect
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:45:22 -0400

Seriously, how can Kemp be out of water?

All, thanks for the kind words, and you're right I know, it wasn't meant to
be right now. We just had another frog strangler of a storm for an hour this
after noon. I'm hoping my water bill will be less than $100 this month. That
will be a first since the spring.

Cyndi-you sound like me. I can take it til about 11:00 am and then I'm done
in. It's the couch for the rest of the day. I do tend to wander some in the
late evening, but not for the last few weeks.

Kitty-yes the pink ascelpias are from the seeds you sent me. So, we'll see
what happens. They have until probably early December to bloom. We might get
a frost in late November but not always. I'll let you know!