Re: Hibernation still in effect + water update
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hibernation still in effect + water update
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:36:19 EDT

Great!  Being without water is pretty bad.  That's one of the blessings of
our small generator - it runs the well, the furnace and the refrigerator,
but
no lights.  In my mind, the well is the most important function.  If it is
cold
when the power is off, we have a fireplace and candles, and if it is cold
enough we can put food outside and it won't spoil, but there is just no
real way to function without water.  So glad it's back!
Auralie

In a message dated 8/28/2010 5:30:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

we have water again - yay!