From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:44:34 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Milkweed seeds

Earlier this summer I promised milkweed seeds to some of you.
The bloom this spring was spectacular, and I was watching for
the pods to develop, but at some point in this hectic season my
attention lapsed. Recently I realized that something, probably
birds, but maybe chipmunks, was emptying the pods. I searched
diligently and found a few unopened ones and picked them. They
have opened now and the seeds look pretty good. If those of you
who asked for them will send me your mailing addresses I will
get them off to you.
Auralie