Re: Hibernation still in effect
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hibernation still in effect
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:50:05 -0500

Auralie, I'm so glad Chet is on the mend. What a fright you must have had. And, Pam, your water problem is ridiculous! I'll agree this is one summer I don't want to repeat! My flower beds also look terrible. The flowers are tough as nails, but so are the morning glories that are all over everything! After an electric bill that rivaled the national debt I found that I was at the verge of needing a new compressor. The upside is that my problem was solved with just a good coil cleaning. I have about melted in the garden center this summer, and I think I have beaten all records for the amount of iced tea a person can drink in one day. You are so right, Pam, low 90s can feel down right cool!
zem
zone 7
West TN