Re: Alaska gardening
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Alaska gardening
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:49:02 -0700

Start here: http://www.uaf.edu/ces/

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is
true that most stupid people are conservative." --John Stewart Mill

On Aug 13, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Catharine Carpenter wrote:

> Has anyone had experience gardening in the Fairbanks area of Alaska?
My daughter and her Air Force spouse have relocated there and she asked
for my advice!! Have to start my research as I will be up there next
Friday to help them get settled in. I told her that it might be too late
to plant this year, as stuff might not have time to get established
before winter, but what do I know at this point?? Any recommendations as
to places to research? This is interior Alaska, not coastal. Thanks!