Re: Sunset Zone 11 winter flowering annuals?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Sunset Zone 11 winter flowering annuals?
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:16:52 -0400

Thanks. I gave them the answer of pansies, snapdragons, dianthus and maybe calendula, candytuft and stock. That's part of a list I found for Las Vegas, which is in the same sunset zone. That list included petunias, but that seems odd to me, since it goes below freezing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>