Re: Re: Happy Birthday
gardenchat@hort.net

Cathy, as our group traveled to Chicago we had trivia questions on past
trips which of course included your beautiful garden. That was the first
overnight trip we had made.

With no other choice I had to hire help this season after two seasons of
physical problems. That was very difficult for me as our garden has
always been an effort of my husband or I. I would so like to sell but my
husband is not ready.

Carolyn

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 4, 2014, at 6:13 AM, Catharine Carpenter <1f73664e1@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
>
> Ditto! I still live in Quincy, IL. My gardens are a mess this year, as
I managed to be out of town during much of "clean up season" (Spring)
and have decided life is too short to toil when it is hot and humid.
Have been trying to get the weeds whenever the temperature is 82 or
below. The vegetable garden and two perennial beds are done, and am
starting on the front yard beds, working around to the back.