Re: Re: Happy Birthday
gardenchat@hort.net

It's been great fun hearing from you guys again - I've really missed
GardenChat
in the last few months, especially after the hacking incidents and coping
with
a new computer.  But none of this has answered my questions about why  my
dogwoods are turning red this early, and why my Euphorbia 'Diamond  Frost'
has
come back so differently.

I also thought you might enjoy the mental image of the squirrel who sits on
 top
of the frisbee-type humming-bird feeder to drink sugar-water.  I hope  it
will rot
his teeth, since he has chewed up two of the wooden upside-down suet
feeders
for woodpeckers.  Grrrr!  I'm an animal lover, but am developing  a real
animosity
to squirrels, especially after watching one carefully pick off the
almost-ripe
cherry tomatoes - take one bite - decide he didn't like it and spit it out
- then go
back for another.  Grrr!

Auralie

In a message dated 8/5/2014 1:25:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,