Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Wow...me TOO!  Husband I both work full time, all my minions (kids) have
grown and gone so no help on our farm, we have taken over the management of
my mother's rental property (23 units) and my gardens just look SAD. I do
not have the time to devote to them that I used to.  Makes me sad
sometimes.....life is just too busy right now.