Re: Re: Happy Birthday
gardenchat@hort.net

Judy, all the additions sounds wonderful but I have not seen your loss.
I always experience some losses each year for some work my husband has
been involved in. His theory is to get something done you must be
willing to lose a plant or two. That is tough to swallow sometimes.

Sounds like time and higher priorities has altered all of our garden
involvement. A big part of my difficulties beside physical is I am much
slower than I once was. I am trying desperately to keep up with hopes
that a new owner will want to keep the gardens. My husband thinks I have
created a monster that no one else will want to keep thus making selling
more difficult.

I do not have an answer or a guess regarding the Euphoria. I winter that
plant over each year since it is so easy to propagate and will bloom
just as well inside as out. I love to use it at Christmas time with
Pointsetti.

We really need moisture and the weatherman is predicting a good soaking tomorrow.
I need to run to water my containers which takes a couple of hours as I
water part with the front hose and then move to the back with the other
hose.

I wish you all a lovely day and hope you get a little time in your garden.
Carolyn Magnani

Sent from my iPad