From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New plant

I've only seen it in "greenhouse grower" or one of the other nursery mags.
It looks like a spectacular accent plant. Is it as much fun to work with in
person?

I wish I felt well enough to be at GWA in Pittsburgh this weekend to see the
new plants, even though I might not want to bring them home with me. Maybe
next year.