Re: GWA/PPA was New plant
gardenchat@hort.net

Daryl, I had to ask. She has had gardens in many locations including North Carolina.  Iowa being the lowest zone.
Hope you are able to attend the next GWA event.
 Carolyn

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 10, 2014, at 7:57 PM, "Daryl" <d6fabdb31@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
>
> I don't remember meeting her, but then I'm so shy that unless someone
sits next to me at breakfast or on the bus or comes up and introduces
themself, I'm not likely to meet them. I see in the directory that she's
now in SC.