RE: Re: Happy Birthday/ I can relate
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Re: Happy Birthday/ I can relate
  • From: "Gene Bush" <eab728881@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:19:29 -0400

Daryl
Have not grown Chionanthus. Will make a note since you like it so much.
I may have a Proven Winners catalog around here someplace... will look.
I have never ended up on the free plant lists that GWA members speak
of... and been a member forever.

We do have quite a few of the Calycanths around here. Have my eye on
Heartlage Wine, but cannot find a good sized one locally. I do keep
looking. These things do not stay in one place in good soil, tend to
form thickets. But OK in the right place.

Problems in the gardens, just mean change: an opportunity to purchase more plants;-))
Gene