Re: Hummingbirds in my garden
gardenchat@hort.net

Yes...my hummers love the petunias as well. ÂI find that if I plant some in the early spring, near where the feeders will go, they will show up on time...every time.
I don't mind petunias...but they did much better for me in Texas than they do here in Oklahoma. ÂBy mid summer they look thinned and droopy.