RE: Question for Gene
gardenchat@hort.net

Hi Auralie,

Scratching my head on the yellow blooming plant… cannot get anything to stick in what passes for a brain. So many “almost” fits and it has been so many years we have known each other. Any chance you have a photo around someplace you could send me/

As to the peony seedling… feel free to name it and register it yourself if you like. It is a random seedling from my peonies around the western side of my garden. Why is yours so special? Photo??

Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Gene

Gene E. Bush

Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC

www.munchkinnursery.com

Gardener - Writer - Photographer -  Lecturer

facebook-icon_smlinkedin-iconpinterest-icontwitter-icon_smGoogle-Plus-Logo_sm

New eBook: Shade Garden Solutions