Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Carolyn- I'm just south of Sacramento. ÂMajor drought here. ÂMany places we used to fish are very low water and some are dry. ÂSo trying to save as much water as I can! The cost of water is also prohibitive and a big motivator. ÂWe can water between 8pm and 6 am on certain days. ÂI expect further restrictions to come as no rain is expected here for who knows how long.