Re: ceanothus losing leaves
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: ceanothus losing leaves
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <1002@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 23:09:37 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----

Hi Theresa,

It's not hardy for me here so I've never grown it, but I think
it's very susceptible to root rot.

How's the drainage there?  This article about Ceanothus was
interesting to me:

   http://hort.li/1vtw

The second-to-last photo is right above a section that talks about
watering and Ceanothus, if that helps.

Chris