I read through the rules for the list  and put the address in my address
book.  Then I went to the archive address so I could put it in my
favorites, but this is what I got: "You step in the stream,
     but the water has moved on.
         This page is not here." Perhaps I'm a little early, over
zealous, impatient.  I'll  wait and see.  Just checkin' out the new digs. Kitty