that last message didn't sound right....

Um Pat... that message I posted to hort.net did not come out quite
right... you are still on ahs (if it ever gets freed up) or anything
else that you already subscribed to.... what I meant was ... you are now
also on a list hosted by hort.net server by joining this list.