RE: First time here...looking for Kitty

Hi Melody,
Like the rest of you, I've been pretty swamped by all the mail the past
week or so.  Have kept up because I don't want to have to deal eith 500
messages at once like some of you have had to do.  Will write more later
Kitty

another list that has been giving us some problems lately.  Kitty, I hope
you are here somewhere--thanks so much for the info. about this new list.
I hope it is what we are looking for!