From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 5:26 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] First time here...looking for Kitty

> It kind of looks to me like the people on the list, with a lot of help
from Chris, have pretty much gotten tired of waiting around for a decision
from AHS and the list going down again (#$%&^)@@**) was just the last straw!
I, too, have tried to keep up with the mail on a daily basis 'cuz I couldn't
stand the thought of getting bogged down, either.  Hopefully, if we get
ourselves stabilized here at hort.net, some of the discussion on list down
stuff will subside and we can return to a more manageable daily traffic.  I
assume you are probably getting ready for your workday, and I've got to get
some stuff done here, like checking blood sugars, getting people ready for
ECT treatments, giving report for the day shift nurses, and doing my
charting and then I can go home.  Hope you have a pleasant day at work.
BTW, are you familiar with a type of bromeliads called Tillandsias--they
grow without soil...I ran across them tonight on the web and they fascinate
me!  Any info you'd ha!
>  ve would be great but I plan on doing lots more looking today!  Have a
great day at work, Kitty.

> Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

> --Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/11, Kitty Morrissy  wrote:From: Kitty
Morrissy [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Wed, 11 D
ec 2002 07:25:52 -0500Subject: RE: [CHAT] First time here...looking for
KittyHi Melody,