Re: calendar

I tried to send this out, but it came back undeliveralbe, so am sending to
this list.

Hmmmm.......this give me an idea....what about a calendar to raise funds for
the AHS list.....the 2003  AHS men of gardening calendar.   What you say, DF,
Jim, Tony, Gene, Josh, etc.??   Me thinkest that would raise the limit from
100 messages per day?

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast