Re: flash - Nude men's garden club

 You would think in that hot Texas sun, they'd have to really careful not to sunburn their more precious parts.  LOL!  I may be happily married to the most wonderful man on earth but this is one site I'm definitely checking out...better not be a bunch of saggy behinds in there 'cuz I see enough of that at work!  LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/11, Tony Veca < romans8@attbi.com > wrote:From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@attbi.com]To: kmrsy@earthlink.net, hodgesaa@ISLC.NET, Aplfgcnys@aol.com, sundrops@EARTHLINK.NET, holmesbm@USIT.NET, wmorgan972@ameritech.net, CBRIAN@ATTCANADA.CA, cathyc@rnet.com, Cersgarden@aol.com, chris@WIDOM-ASSOC.COM, chr@BELLSOUTH.NET, pulis@mindspring.com, dfranzma@pacbell.net, djroman@worldnet.att.net, justme@prairieinet.net, EvaTEsq@aol.com, eafrn1@yahoo.com, genebush@otherside.com, jw.laytham@WORLDNET.ATT.NET, jesserenebell@hotmail.com, macari@SVsales.com, ebrowning@LEWISTON.COM, haskell@NCWEB.COM, LVALENTINE@WORKINGCONCEPTS.COM, lja@DIRECWAY.COM, lyoung@GRINDERTABER.COM, melauter@earthlink.net, mhobertm@EXCITE.COM, TeichFlora@aol.com, mtalt@hort.net, marolsh@ptd.net, jsinger@IGC.ORG, gardenqueen@gbronline.com, Meemawl@AOL.COM, pdickson@NTS-ONLINE.NET, richa@midlands.net, safart@aug.com, tchessie@YAHOO.COM, wendyswope@MINDSPRING.COM, Zemuly@AOL.COMDate: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:06:25 -0800Subject: Re: flash - Nude men's garden clubGoooooood 'mornin you all - Justsaw on good morning America the Dallas Men'sGardening Club. They have a web site: www.dallasgardeners.org  - I hope Igot it right. They are selling calendars to raise money for scholarships.They took the idea from some English women who did a similar thing.LADIES, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE FOR YOUR OWN PINUPS. LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!Have a gr888 day (:-) Tony <><We're still getting rain. Yesterday about .80 in. Haven't gone out for lastnights & this a.m.'s yet. (:-)