RE: hum......

Guessing a bit more info would be helpful... for those who can not read
my mind....

This is a local native plant group. We grow about 50-60 different kinds
of plants, a few trays of each for a plant sale. We have always kept a
log in the greenhouse for future reference. It is a learning experience
as well as a way to support our group.

This year we are trying to put together some type of reference material,
for ourselves as well as anyone else interested. Thought is this will
help the college students that help us 'clean up' the nature center we
are involved with. Hate to say how many times they cleaned up a newly
renovated native stand... and made sure they got every weed out of
there... Urgh! Although at times I have to second guess what it is too
when first coming up. Personally think this would be a great concept as
there is not much of reference available that we have found. Can find it
about established plants, but not much about seedlings. This is going to
be local.. based on what it looks and acts like in zone 5, not some
major publication.

So if anyone has suggestions or comments... I am all ears... or is that