Re: [GRD] Master Gardeners group

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] Re: [GRD] Master Gardeners group
  • From: jim singer jsinger@igc.org
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:04:33 -0500

hi, cathy. i think some of the cost has to do with providing the reference materials on a cd. when i took the training, i think we had to cough up $50 or so from the reference materials. and, no doubt you are right, there are the costs of putting it on-line--most of which, i suspect, have to do with the tutorial aspects of the course. in a classroom, it's lecturer-class interaction; on-line it's one on one. for better and worse.