Re: moss

marge, as you know, this is not exactly moss country. but what about moving that rock one wants moss to grow on to a mossy place? if ever the moss is established on the rock, might it not have an increased chance of survival when the rock is moved to wherever it may be that the moss grower wants moss? [can't belive i wrote that ;>) heeheehee]