Re: Amaryllis??

Marge, Melody,
Amaryllis have been covered in depth at least twice in the past 2 yrs, but
unfortunately, archives have disappeared.  No matter.  They're a wonderful,
easy bulb and worth discussing again.  As new blood joins our group we
revisit old topics, but each time we do someone who just learned about them
the last time around is able to share with the newcomer......